Write for Us
Topics Covered In This Article
Guidelines for Contributing to the Glasses Zip
Here at Glasses Zip, we’re always on the lookout for new voices to join our writing team and contribute interesting, thought-provoking content to our blog.
If you’re a writer or content creator who is passionate about all things related to glasses – from fashion and trends to eye health and vision care – we’d love to hear from you!
Before you submit a pitch or article idea, please take a moment to read through our guidelines below.
These guidelines will give you a good sense of the kind of content we’re looking for, as well as our approach to style, tone, and voice.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- We accept pitches and articles on a wide variety of topics related to glasses, eyewear, fashion, trends, eye health, and vision care.
- We prefer articles between 800-1,200 words in length, but will consider longer or shorter pieces if they are particularly well-suited to our readership.
- All articles must be well researched and backed up by credible sources (links to reputable websites, studies, etc.). Any statistics or data included in the article must be accurately cited.
- We do not accept previously published articles or guest posts that have been published elsewhere online. Any articles submitted must be original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- All articles must be submitted in Word format, with no grammatical or spelling errors. Please proofread your article before sending it over!
How to Pitch for Guest Post:
When pitching an article idea or submitting a finished piece, please include a brief author bio (2-3 sentences) telling us a little bit about yourself and your background as a writer/content creator.
If you have any existing clips that you would like us to review, please feel free to include links to those as well.
If you’re interested in writing for us here at Glasses Zip, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your pitches or completed articles to [[email protected]] along with your author bio and any other relevant information. We look forward to reading your work!